calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

OK!!! SO where is it? I have set my alarm and gotten up in the middle of the night to see if voting has started for 2 nights now...and nothing. Last night I caught Bob and Max at the computer looking for calendar pictures...so what's up Josh??? When do we get to vote? I can't stand this waiting...

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Lol I picture Max and Bob looking at the computer in the middle of the night :D Tooo cute Maggie.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Yeah I'd like to know too. I came home today from Noah's baseball game and got right on the computer but still nothing. I too excited I guess. What's up Josh? :D

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
My hubby and I are both waiting anxiously too. I know it must be a lot of work to set up though. We really want Trevor to win! Or, at least get put in a collage on the back. Still really wanting to push that idea. :)

Shelli

5 Year Member
Antigua West Indies
Olive is hoping too that she makes the calender so she can look at the picture of herself and her pottery friends.. happier times before the temperatures dropped to 0!!!!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Yes, a great visual to make me giggle as well. Did you get a picture of Bob and Max at the computer? What a great entry that would make for the 2011 calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.