Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY! (update on orders 1/6/14)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Are there no more calendars? Can I still send a check for a calendar?

Yvonne Thompson

5 Year Member
Western NY
THE THRILL IS GONE!
I ordered my calendar on Nov. 6th, transaction went through my bank on the 7th, I emailed Josh on the 30th of Dec (with no reply) I have not received it. :(

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY! (update on orders 1/6/14)

Yvonne Thompson said:
THE THRILL IS GONE!
I ordered my calendar on Nov. 6th, transaction went through my bank on the 7th, I emailed Josh on the 30th of Dec (with no reply) I have not received it. :(

Josh has been busy with personal business.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Josh? Yvonne? Any word from Josh? I've PM'd and emailed to no avail.

I really want my beautiful calendar. [DISAPPOINTED FACE]

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
That sucks. I hope you get it very soon!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
To everyone who is waiting for a calendar, please accept my sincerest apologies. I've checked my order lists (twice!) and all calendars are in the mail. There was one international order that will take longer but everyone else in the US should receive them very, very soon. (If you do not receive your calendar after ample time for shipping from ZIP 92373, please PM me and I will send you my personal phone number so we can resolve this.) Next year I will be enlisting the help of our gracious moderators who will be double-checking my work to ensure there are no mistakes. This year a portion of my order list was truncated and some of the first orders we received did not get filled first like they should have. In addition to that, I have had family and personal matters that have required much of my time and energy. These are not excuses, as I admit I screwed up. I am asking for your forgiveness and graciousness. As a self-starter and problem-solver, I like to take things head on and often all by myself. I've learned a valuable lesson this year. I CAN'T do it all, nor do I have to. We have plenty of wonderful volunteers in this community that have offered to help and I will no longer be shy about asking them for assistance.
I apologize that some of you are getting your calendars so very late. I'm sorry I've let many of you down. This will not happen again.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Josh, I can appreciate the personal issues, and I'm grateful to Yvonne for the updates.

I am hoping to see it tomorrow!!

Hope you are well, hugs.

Lilyloveslettuse

5 Year Member
Oregon
Jessica's calendar came today!!!!!! Thank you Josh! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Worth waiting for... :)

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
I got mine Friday and I love it!!!

Thank you josh for all your hard work, and hugs for all the family stuff.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Can I say, it is so nice to see all of you so understanding and concerned. This is one unusual and great tortoise and turtle community. Thank you.:)

Dave1

5 Year Member
Manchester uk
I paid for my Callander 7 November so I should of got my Callander long before Jose had his family emergency at around Christmas time .i did email Jose about Callander and he email me back on ( 25 December ) and he said he would send it ASAP , that was over 4 weeks ago and still no Callander ,I can understand why lot on this site are very unhappy about not getting the Callander as they are now thinking they may never get the Callander or there money back,and €40 is a lot of cash for A Callander that May never turn up , it would be nice if Jose could post on this site to all of them that have not been sent out there Callander yet to say that things that we all will get the Callander soon and to send all still waiting for the Callander a tracking number for the Callander in the post so we no that it's been sent out ,,,
Still waiting 2015 lol