2 year old Greek spur thighed

EmiliaEvan

Location (City and/or State)
Worcestershire, England
Hi

Due to personal circumstances, I am now unable to keep my tortoise.

She is a two year old Greek spur thighed called Blodwyn and full of personality.

She is super healthy as far as I am aware and has been raised according to the care sheets on this site.

I would be giving her away with her complete set up, so all you'd need is some substrate.

I am based in Worcestershire, but can travel to anywhere in the Midlands to give her away to the right person. She is not microchipped and doesn't have a certificate for sale.

I hope someone great will see this and take this as an opportunity to look after a really fun little torty.

EmiliaEvan

Location (City and/or State)
Worcestershire, England
Hi there

My lovely tortoise is still looking for a new home. She's in excellent health and a real character. I can deliver her to anywhere in the Midlands or South of England. She comes with a complete set up (a grow tent, uvb light, heat lamp etc).

She's such a friendly thing and I'm only looking to rehouse because of personal circumstances. I'm not looking for any money for her, just a loving home. I can provide proof of her origin (captive UK bred).

Please let me know if you are interested at all