2 Laying at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
This pic was pretty popular on my Facebook page so I thought I'd show it here. These are my two best layers. They lay pretty regularly every 30 days and when one lays the other gets jealous and follows soon. I had to add the blocks around the one in the corner because that is the other females favorite spot and they both wanted to lay there. First come first serve though. Haha

IMAG0128.jpg

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Ha ha ha! Lol love the pics! That is so funny that they both lay in the same spot!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
NICE! ..... " DOUBLE DIPPER" ......:D

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
Unfortunately I'm not sure on their weight. They are big girls though. The one in the corner is almost as big as my largest male.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Fantastic pic! I have only seen on one occasion where two of my females were laying on the same day. Congrats!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I think it's obvious that that is the best place to lay. Concrete anchored posts are part of their native habitat, right?

80zthomas

5 Year Member
Vacaville, Ca
Arizona Sulcata said:
This pic was pretty popular on my Facebook page so I thought I'd show it here. These are my two best layers. They lay pretty regularly every 30 days and when one lays the other gets jealous and follows soon. I had to add the blocks around the one in the corner because that is the other females favorite spot and they both wanted to lay there. First come first serve though. Haha

Nice pic...they're huge. How old are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.