Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It's lunch time and am having chicken livers.

I LOVE chicken liver!

I had to go to the hardware store yesterday, and it's right next door to the Walmart grocery store where I had to return a couple bottles of tea that didn't have a safety tape on the lids, and that's right next door to Little Caesar's. So I stopped in there and got their Crazy Bread Bites. It was good tasting, however, very tough...you know...how bread gets when you microwave it. I probably won't get it again. Don't know what I'll fix for lunch today. I want something quick and easy...probably some sort of sandwich.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I LOVE chicken liver!

I had to go to the hardware store yesterday, and it's right next door to the Walmart grocery store where I had to return a couple bottles of tea that didn't have a safety tape on the lids, and that's right next door to Little Caesar's. So I stopped in there and got their Crazy Bread Bites. It was good tasting, however, very tough...you know...how bread gets when you microwave it. I probably won't get it again. Don't know what I'll fix for lunch today. I want something quick and easy...probably some sort of sandwich.

I have never tried that chain. Are their other items good?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I ended up having a half a can of peaches with cottage cheese and a iceburg lettuce salad with Wishbone red wine vinaigrette dressing. It was good, but not filling. Now I'm probably going to snack the rest of the day and evening.

M

Maggie Cummings

Yeah I was at one of our sites and a stupid bird was attacking my trucks back window. I put a video on Facebook. Crazy bird must be one of Maggie's birds . Hahahahaha

Well, I see my bird did it's job!!! (she says cracking up).

It rained all last week, now it's 87 degrees, but the sun has moved so all my tort pens are in shade. Stupid state.
I'm gonna take Knobby into the front yard.....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
OMG! I think I just threw up in my mouth....Livers ugly!!!

Liver-iStock_000023962386XSmall.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

OK weed eating is better than looking at that. I'm going outside. Do you realize just what the liver's function is?????.....ewwww I am so grossed out right now, I'm gonna go pick up Sulcata crap and get normal.....Oh, well reasonably normal......

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm reading TFO while using a tortoise as a pillow. Super nerdy.

1474944064552.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

That's ok, one of my favorite tortoises got injured by another more aggressive animal, and after I cleaned up the bloody face I held him while he slept on my chest for about 2 hrs, then he slept in bed with me....beat that nerd!!!!:D LOL

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
That's ok, one of my favorite tortoises got injured by another more aggressive animal, and after I cleaned up the bloody face I held him while he slept on my chest for about 2 hrs, then he slept in bed with me....beat that nerd!!!!:D LOL

Been there, done that also. I think it's just a "crazy tortoise lady" thing.
The BF came in for dinner and was asking how I got my chin all dirty. I guess Vern must have been under the car.

M

Maggie Cummings

Been there, done that also. I think it's just a "crazy tortoise lady" thing.
The BF came in for dinner and was asking how I got my chin all dirty. I guess Vern must have been under the car.

How did you know I am actually called the crazy tortoise old lady??? LOL You'll learn to wrap a towel around him, keeps you clean, and protects against "accidents"

M

Maggie Cummings

It's a cute photo BTW.....he's actually posing for the camera, very cute