Nine Little Leopards

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Nine little leopard hatchlings tortleing to dinner. It's really hard not to fall in love with each and every one of these little leopard babies, and I have to keep telling myself that I'm only keeping a few.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Nine little leopard hatchlings tortleing to dinner. It's really hard not to fall in love with each and every one of these little leopard babies, and I have to keep telling myself that I'm only keeping a few.

Omg. That was awesome. Made my day. Thank you.
Keep the 2 on the right. They were wise when all others came running to you. :D

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan

They're so.....cute!:tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So darn cute. Love seeing them come running. I only want to keep one of mine. My son wants me to keep the first one that hatched, im hoping for a split scute one out of the rest that are yet to hatch. However, it's going to be really hard to keep one. I purchased the same enclosure you are using. Getting it set up today, it just arrived. Can you post a pic of how you have the light and heat attached please. Also, do you remember how many bags of substrate you needed? I'm using coir on the bottom with bark on top to help keep them and water cleaner seeing there will possibly be 19 at some point.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
So darn cute. Love seeing them come running. I only want to keep one of mine. My son wants me to keep the first one that hatched, im hoping for a split scute one out of the rest that are yet to hatch. However, it's going to be really hard to keep one. I purchased the same enclosure you are using. Getting it set up today, it just arrived. Can you post a pic of how you have the light and heat attached please. Also, do you remember how many bags of substrate you needed? I'm using coir on the bottom with bark on top to help keep them and water cleaner seeing there will possibly be 19 at some point.

I tagged you in the thread where I break this enclosure down and I'll be adding some lighting pictures shortly. Let me know how it goes! These make great enclosures. :D

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Cuteness OVERLOAD!!! :p The adorable video of them made me so happy!!