Let's see some sulcatas

krh11b23

5 Year Member
Here is our little buddy. He is 14. He got a whole yard of new grass this year and he loves it. You can see his house in the background of the 1st and 3rd pictures. Its under our deck, its insulated, with heaters and back up heaters for winter. Has sensors that text/email when too hot or too cold, and has a remote control IP camera. He's pretty tech'd out! View attachment 137837 View attachment 137838 View attachment 137839
Looks like he has himself a nice environment. Where are u located does it get cold?

bosts1

5 Year Member
We live in SC. It gets cold in the winter at night. He has curtains so when it warms up we can let him out. His house stays around 80 degrees all winter. He's a happy happy kid. I have been meaning to be more active on the board. I'm here now!

krh11b23

5 Year Member
We live in SC. It gets cold in the winter at night. He has curtains so when it warms up we can let him out. His house stays around 80 degrees all winter. He's a happy happy kid. I have been meaning to be more active on the board. I'm here now!
Cool! What do u use as a heater. I ask cuz I think soon mine will be too big for indoors.

lighthiker2

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1436990274.113833.jpgSu with her bunker to the left behind the clump of tall grass, her tort house (just through late this year), her greenhouse just out of view front left, and her baby pool front right with entrance ramp barely visible.

She has another bucket hide and a shade made of wooden branches, as well as plants around the pool.