Let's see some sulcatas

cassieopia

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas, Zone 3
This is Kronk! Got s/he in December last year, stunted and poorly taken care of. S/he has grown almost double since I got it. The previous owners said s/he was close to 4.

Odin's Gma

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USDA Zone 4a+
what is that? and where can I get some? haha
There are many threads here dedicated to it and I can attest to it being very well received by Odin! When he gets it he will pout for days afterward just waiting for more!
I have heard that some people can find it in their local feed stores or have them order it for them. I haven't bothered trying that yet because at this point I rarely use it so I only ordered a small amount online ( I think it was 1-2 pounds each of the regular and LS versions and at this rate it will last a year or two!)
The regular Mazuri seems to be by far the more tasty option for torts, but the LS has a better ingredient list. Mine will eat either but when set alongside each other he goes straight for the regular every time.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_2619533011?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Mazuri&node=2619533011

bosts1

5 Year Member
Here is our little buddy. He is 14. He got a whole yard of new grass this year and he loves it. You can see his house in the background of the 1st and 3rd pictures. Its under our deck, its insulated, with heaters and back up heaters for winter. Has sensors that text/email when too hot or too cold, and has a remote control IP camera. He's pretty tech'd out! IMG_2112.JPG IMG_2113.JPG IMG_2114.JPG