Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
WOW! ! !

They are so pretty! ! ! ! ! !

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Can't stop looking at the pictures, He/she is such a beautiful tortoise. I'm back to being excited again seeing Hope, last couple weeks been hard with the chemo and everything going on, seeing Hope turned the tables. I wish we had more money to get him/her a friend and it would be double they joy, but times are tough now and maybe one day I would be able to get a friend for Hope and a friend for my husband since he is into the whole tortoise thing now. I love this site people on here are awesome especially allegraf she has a big heart. I love seeing pictures on here of everyone's little friends and big friends. I love torts they are such smart funny animals. I cant wait till the chemo is done so I can get back to normal life and not feel so tired and sick all the time. It's starting to get somewhat nice up here. I cant wait to start my garden and my tort garden for fresh food for my little Hope. He/she will be spoiled just like my Sally was and maybe even more now since my husband is getting into the whole thing now. I never though he would ever get into torts like he has but since he was trying to find me one and looking stuff up on them it all grew on him which makes me so happy. And like I said before I could never thanks allegraf enough for her help and having such a big caring heart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I can't stop looking at the pictures either, and I'm not even having one. lol :) They are gorgeous cherryheads.