COLD DARK ROOM

JSWallace

Morning all, yet another beautiful morning here today. I am off to fetch my daughter from Uni, she finished her finals yesterday. She seems to have spent so long studying I don't think she will.know what to do with herself now!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. I am also on the road today. We are heading to King's Lynn in north Norfolk for the funeral of my godmother's husband.

It's not exactly the weather for formal clothes so we have shorts (US short pants?) and T-shirts with us to change into for the trip home.

My godmother has now been admitted to a residential home due to her dementia - she probably won't be present.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning everyone !
I'm still in bed but will be getting up soon. My puppy has a doctors appt in an hour and a half. Bad breath, im sure from his gut. And I've got to go buy some things. After.. hopefully just resting
You have earned the rest :)

We're done with the funeral and the wake. Back at my cousin's now for a cuppa before going home.

My godmother had no idea who I was and looked surprised when I said I was my Mum's daughter. She did however know who my Mum was and sent her love to her :)

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
You have earned the rest :)

We're done with the funeral and the wake. Back at my cousin's now for a cuppa before going home.

My godmother had no idea who I was and looked surprised when I said I was my Mum's daughter. She did however know who my Mum was and sent her love to her :)
Thanks !
& yes, my boyfriends grandfather is the same way. Though sometimes we tell him things & he sits their quiet, either he doesnt understand anything we say, or he is trying to register what we said. "Some days are better than others" is how his mom describes it.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good morning all. I am also on the road today. We are heading to King's Lynn in north Norfolk for the funeral of my godmother's husband.

It's not exactly the weather for formal clothes so we have shorts (US short pants?) and T-shirts with us to change into for the trip home.

My godmother has now been admitted to a residential home due to her dementia - she probably won't be present.
We call them shorts, too. ;) :)

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
So back from the vet. It was pretty pointless. I told her about Benjamin's bad breath & how i believe it comes from the gut since his teeth and guns are healthy & i brush his teeth often and none are loose.
She blamed it on his raw diet & that was it. *sigh*
I need to change to a vet that advocates a raw diet. His breath smells and it is not his diet.
She did no tests on him to test other possible issues.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
So back from the vet. It was pretty pointless. I told her about Benjamin's bad breath & how i believe it comes from the gut since his teeth and guns are healthy & i brush his teeth often and none are loose.
She blamed it on his raw diet & that was it. *sigh*
I need to change to a vet that advocates a raw diet. His breath smells and it is not his diet.
She did no tests on him to test other possible issues.
I agree with your thoughts on changing vets.
Just like with my personal physician, we need to have confidence in our vets.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

i chased the sun home to the last bit!! it's away now :( so made myself comfortable ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495817572.120824.jpg

the car you can see if s job for next week;)

jades away out trekking near by scenic hills, i'm going to make of my time off! music, budweiser and sleep:D

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Yes ! Banfield (in Petsmart) is a good puppy vet for shots and all, but they are very closed minded. And make you feel terrible for not taking their advice (such as neutering my dog also).