COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
The current news says that they are still unsure if the explosion wasn't something from the concert or building that malfunctioned and exploded.
Although these days, we all assume terrorism. (And it probably was.)
What a world we live in.
I'm so glad that I never had children.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning! heeeeerrrsss johnny!! :D

hope we are all well. another 14hr day yesterday, that's 3 on the trot! my mate with the garage at home is thinking of us doing business together and with our combined skill set... it's more than possible! so i now have 2 guys and 2 locations to work from :)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
The current news says that they are still unsure if the explosion wasn't something from the concert or building that malfunctioned and exploded.
Although these days, we all assume terrorism. (And it probably was.)
What a world we live in.
I'm so glad that I never had children.
Yep. Terrorism. Found out who it was very quickly.
The U.K. seems to have better intel than we do.
We can't find our own rears with both hands.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
good mornooning! heeeeerrrsss johnny!! :D

hope we are all well. another 14hr day yesterday, that's 3 on the trot! my mate with the garage at home is thinking of us doing business together and with our combined skill set... it's more than possible! so i now have 2 guys and 2 locations to work from :)
That's exciting, John! :)
My hubby has a friend who started detailing cars on his own, expanded to trucks and boats. He now owns his own business, has 2 employees (he still works on the detailing himself). He's doing very well for himself. :)
Good luck with your endeavors!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
That's exciting, John! :)
My hubby has a friend who started detailing cars on his own, expanded to trucks and boats. He now owns his own business, has 2 employees (he still works on the detailing himself). He's doing very well for himself. :)
Good luck with your endeavors!

awesome :). it won't happen overnight but building up client trust i think is essential. there are places pop up all over here without a clue!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evening. What with one thing and another I haven't got to check in for a while.

Had a lovely sunny day, so I toddled down to the Romney Marsh (not far from Folkestone where we went by train on Saturday) to do some birdwatching at RSPB Dungeness.

I was born in Folkestone hospital, but lived in a village on the marsh as my Dad was an engineer at Dungeness Nuclear Power Station.

Anyway, had a brilliant time in the sunshine watching Hobbies (small birds of prey) catching dragonflies and all sorts of other birds. My best was a Bittern. They're not common in the UK and I have never seen one before

View across the reserve to the power station
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495658230.987727.jpg

Prettier views...
Where I saw the bittern
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495658262.149292.jpg
And you can just make out a nesting mute swan in the foreground of this
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495658315.461737.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495658331.455351.jpg