young Sulcata for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I have a young Sulcata that I would like to find a lifetime home for. This is the same one that I had up for adoption about a month ago. I thought I found a home for it but the person backed out.

I have had this tortoise since January. I wouldn't normally take in a Sulcata because I am not set up for them. This one happened to be fairly local and once I saw it I really wanted to get it into better hands than where it was.

It is about 5" SCL, obviously very pyramided and the shell was soft when I got it. Since January, having been fed a better diet and a constant source of calcium along with UVB, heat and water to drink more often, the shell has become more solid and the tortoise is now extremely active and healthy. The shell hardness isn't 100% yet, but it's close.

I would like to see this tortoise go to someone that is experienced with Sulcata or at the very least, someone willing to learn about and provide for them. Keep in mind that this will become a large tortoise in the future that you will have to provide a lot of space for.

I ask that the person interested pay the shipping cost. Anyone interested please send me your zip code and I will reply with the cost.

Thank you, Gary B.

Sulcata-1.jpg

Sulcata-2.jpg

Sulcata-3.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I'm going to bump this back to the first page. He is very cute and I hope you find someone wonderful to adopt him. Good luck. :)

sheenaschlytter

10 Year Member!
hi I am wondereing were you are located I just finished my outdoor area and I have a 4 foot indoor area that he could go in with my Shelly I have now. my zip is 95330

Status
Not open for further replies.