Young Eastern Box Turtle for adoption

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
Hello,I am looking to adopt my turtle out to a person who has a little more experience with boxies. I am also sending an email to the breeder, so if he would like her back I will update the thread, but I would love to have someone interested just in case he is full.

I've had her for a few years, and she is very small. Her diet is ground up veggies, greens and meats (chicken liver, turkey and bone ground) As well as pellets. She/he is not as good of a fit for me as I thought Spook would be. I would love to adopt her out to someone who has more time and money to spend on her. I am struggling right now and can not afford to care for Spook properly. I am keeping my Russian Vodka, as her diet isn't as demanding and she is much easier for me to maintain.

Not asking a rehoming fee, all I ask is you pay for shipping and send me a lot of pictures and keep in contact. Pictures will be added, I lost a lot of her old photos when my laptop crashed. Please PM me with any interest, not 100% sure on gender but I call Spook a she for now. Thank you for looking, I want the best for Spook and I am not it. 086.jpg 089.jpg Spook's Cleaned Shell.jpg

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
Hi there!

Where are you located please?

And I commend you on doing what you think is best for your boxie. :)

-Rachel

Hi, I am located in the southern states, why so? Thank you for the comment! I am moving around and can't give her what I could before. I really hate to see her go but she needs security. If I was selfish I would keep her but thats not good for her.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I was going to suggest you grow your own food and harvest your own worms inside a container like I do but I realized it's more of a time commitment more than anything so I'm hoping you find someone who has a love for boxies there are wonderful tortoise, turtle sorry.

mrscornsnake

I live in CT and have a vary large tank ready to go. I would love to give your little Freind a home.

amandamb

mississippi
I apologize I meant southern states. Ms to be exact. I previously had a three toed box and am searching for my new friend. She would be the first and only in the outdoor pen I'm constructing.

OHNOITZROSIE

5 Year Member
Where are you located I have an Eastern Box Turtle for 13 years that lives happily in the yard. He is never put in a tank always kept free and naturally hibernate in the winter

William Richter

Antioch, Ilinois
Hello,I am looking to adopt my turtle out to a person who has a little more experience with boxies. I am also sending an email to the breeder, so if he would like her back I will update the thread, but I would love to have someone interested just in case he is full.

I've had her for a few years, and she is very small. Her diet is ground up veggies, greens and meats (chicken liver, turkey and bone ground) As well as pellets. She/he is not as good of a fit for me as I thought Spook would be. I would love to adopt her out to someone who has more time and money to spend on her. I am struggling right now and can not afford to care for Spook properly. I am keeping my Russian Vodka, as her diet isn't as demanding and she is much easier for me to maintain.

Not asking a rehoming fee, all I ask is you pay for shipping and send me a lot of pictures and keep in contact. Pictures will be added, I lost a lot of her old photos when my laptop crashed. Please PM me with any interest, not 100% sure on gender but I call Spook a she for now. Thank you for looking, I want the best for Spook and I am not it. View attachment 162414 View attachment 162415 View attachment 162416
Do you still have spook? I would love to adopt her. I have two other boxies and large indoor and outdoor habitats as well as over 30 years of experience with eastern box turtles.