YIPPY!!! I have a "Reputation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipdog

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbus Ohio
I finally got my first positive Reputation . Thanks to fstyle28 I feel loved. I have given them out before but never got one. How lame am I ? This really did make me happy.

Kayti

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ashland, Oregon
Aw :D
I think the reputation points are good, I wish more people used them. I tired to give out points for everyone who helped me with my first thread, but it would only let me give out a few per day, and then I forgot! Sorry to anyone who didn't get one that helped :)

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Hi, maybe someone can fill me in on that little number in the corner??? I am so clueless unless someone holds my hand. Thanks NA

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I didn't even notice the little "Reputation" thing. Can someone explain please? :)

KQ6AR

10 Year Member!
Concord, CA
I give them to people I feel I can vouch for, Usually someone I know personally or someone that went the extra mile to help someone. If we give them out frivolously they won't have a meaning or value.

Its in the upper right corner of you're post's, by the post #

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you want to say something good or bad about a forum member, you click on their name and this takes you to their CP page. Then scroll down a bit to "reputation" and over to the right of that click on "rate" On this page you can post either a good rating or a bad rating for this person.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I don't think that you're lame. I felt the same way when I got mine. I was so happy that I even told my two little boys and my husband. Now that lame. :(

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I think it's a great big warm fuzzy, too.:D

But I am glad to see that the "core" people on this forum carry the weight of both "moderator" on their labels, as well as hefty reputation numbers. I feel like these provide valuable "signposts" (gee, I just accidentally made a pun!) for newbies and rookies so they can more accurately consider the advice they are given.;)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Once again I got excited by this post just to be dissapointed. :)

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
Me too.
one day....One day....
all I care is knowing that the person we help remembers who was kind enough to help!
Love this forum

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey Chipdog, see all the good you have done by letting us know how happy you are with your first reputation point?:D Now a few other folks have a better understanding of them and the fact that each of us has the ability to give them to any other member we choose.

M

Maggie Cummings

I was really excited by my first few also...I think that's a really great thing to do. I have positive points from some names I don't even know or recognize...

Status
Not open for further replies.