www.herpsupplies.com WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipdog

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbus Ohio
I just clicked on the ad for www.herpsupplies.com. Man that is a good looking site. I haven't checked out the prices but man its a pretty site.

Just thought you might like to take a look too.

Chip

M

Maggie Cummings

The couple of things that I need are much more expensive there then on lllreptile...site may be pretty, but they want too much money for their stuff...

fifthdawn

5 Year Member
I always shop from www.reptilesupply.com

They seem to have the lowest prices of all the online stores I've seen. The site is pretty organized to find your items and they ship pretty quick.

They also claim "We want to bring you the best products at the best possible prices. If you found a better "everyday" price on the exact same item just give us a call and we will match it."

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
maggie3fan said:
The couple of things that I need are much more expensive there then on lllreptile...site may be pretty, but they want too much money for their stuff...

I love LLLReptile too Maggie.. And to make things better, the store is right down the street from my work =]

TheACO731

5 Year Member
The OC
maggie3fan said:

sammi, I have been to their store, I was so impressed with how healthy and well taken care of their animals were, I buy all my stuff from them. They ship fast too! . They have the cheapest ceramic heaters and UV lights I've found. Whatever their price for reptiles is, pay it! It’s worth it. Their website might not be fancy but the store is a true rep lovers place

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
I'm also hooked on LLLReptile.com. I did not see anything on this site to change that!

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Yeah, LLLReptile knows their stuff! Funny story, when Tony went to go buy Ernie for my birthday, he had been looking for reptile stores apparently. After he had already given me Ernie, I went searching for reptile stores as well, and found out LLLReptile was down the street for me. I told Tony I wanted to stop by there before work one day and he said "I already went in there, and it sucks. They don't have any kind of selection." But I persuaded him to give it a second chance and we went. I walked in and was VERY impressed..interestingly Tony was looking around like he had never seen the place before...so I bought a few things, and as we were heading back to the car I said "I thought you said that place had no kind of selection? They had everything we need!" And he replied "Yeah, I know. I didn't go into LLLReptile." [He points to the shop right next to LLLReptile] "I went into the Hydroponics store on accident" :p

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
sammi said:
"Yeah, I know. I didn't go into LLLReptile." [He points to the shop right next to LLLReptile] "I went into the Hydroponics store on accident" :p

Hahahaha! I bet he felt silly!

Lucky you having both an awesome reptile shop and a hydroponics shop right next to each other. Cheap reptile supplies from one and super cheap substrates/lighting from the other! I'm still trying to find a good hydroponics shop around Irvine so I can get some clay balls for an underground water table and water feature when I build a real enclosure for my box turtle.

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
We have a ton of Hydroponic shops down here. Everyone is trying to outsell each other too with really good deals...its great! :p

Chipdog

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Columbus Ohio
PPPppsssttt

herp supplies = sponsor of this site = keeps the site up

So yeah its a beautiful site!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.