Will pay Top Dollar for a Junevile Leopard pardalis pardalis

bcolyer

Im looking for 6inch male myself
I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT FIND A QUALITY LEOPARD PARDALIS PARDALIS JUVENILE, TO MEDIUM SIZE TORTOISE. I DO NOT THINK THERE ARE ANY AVAILABLE. HAVE BEEN LOOKING NON-STOP.............I AM NOT CHEAP.........I GUESS THERE IS JUST NO QUALITY PRODUCT OUT THERE!!!!!! FRUSTRATED.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
No need for shouting (caps), forum etiquette please.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You probably have already, but just incase. Have you looked on the faunaclassifieds.com

mikeh

5 Year Member
About a month ago BenAwes was considering selling his very pretty juvenile 6" GPP female.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Just to give some insight: Baby season is late summer, and you don't see too many outside of that time. Few people ever want to sell juveniles or adults. They just are not very common, and they are a fantastic tortoise. That is one reason why they cost double the regular leopards. Supply and demand. Every once in a while one will turn up for sale. You'll just have to keep looking. One will eventually turn up. I know a guy I can ask for you.

bcolyer

Just to give some insight: Baby season is late summer, and you don't see too many outside of that time. Few people ever want to sell juveniles or adults. They just are not very common, and they are a fantastic tortoise. That is one reason why they cost double the regular leopards. Supply and demand. Every once in a while one will turn up for sale. You'll just have to keep looking. One will eventually turn up. I know a guy I can ask for you.
Thanks Tom.......Please do.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thanks Tom.......Please do.
I texted him. He has sold everything that he wants to sell. He has a bunch of eggs incubating right now, but no more older ones. Sorry. They are out there. One will turn up for you.