WHY CAN'T I UPLOAD ANY MEDIA??

Randi

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
I am having the same problem. Never had this issue before on this site. I thought it was my phone but I have the exact same message appearing on the computer. This is not intentional. I've been on here since August of last year posting pics and never had this issue. Not sure what's going on but they will fix it. Just give them time. And thanks in advance for when it's all repaired. :):tort::<3:

Octavious22

5 Year Member
California
I still have this problem to this day. I didn't upload anything for months, I tried uploading a picture to my album, same thing error message came up. I don't care much for tortoise forum. There is a lot of dramatic people that freak out over everything so I just do my own research and check out this site once in a while

Randi

Canada
I haven't uploaded any pictures to my albums in a long time and wanted to update them but can't as I get the same message. I have to respectfully disagree with your comment about not caring much for this site. I come on every day and cruise. I learn something new every day. I love it here - the knowledge, the people. I hope you one day will share the same feeling. And in regards to drama, I don't see much but when I do, I just ignore it. I think some of the tension has been building since before we joined. I just keep focused on the information that's offered. Hopefully this uploading issue will be repaired soon.

crabby-J

Michigan
I don't think it's the Forum's program since no one else seems to be having problems. I see new pictures loaded in the Media section daily.

I'm not able to upload either? And a lot of others cannot as well, seems strange only some members can and others cannot??

Miesha

Just wondering if you anyone knows when this will be sorted, I'm new to the site and really want to show some of the pictures of my tortoises I've manged to catch:):tort:

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
Just wondering if you anyone knows when this will be sorted, I'm new to the site and really want to show some of the pictures of my tortoises I've manged to catch:):tort:

You can add pictures to threads to show off your torts - it's just the album uploads that aren't working.