WHY CAN'T I UPLOAD ANY MEDIA??

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't think it's the Forum's program since no one else seems to be having problems. I see new pictures loaded in the Media section daily.

Octavious22

5 Year Member
California
I don't think it's the Forum's program since no one else seems to be having problems. I see new pictures loaded in the Media section daily.
A server error occurred. Please try again later. This is what comes up every time I try upload a picture to one of my albums. It's been doing that for over a month. Unless one of the moderators limited or blocked me to not upload pictures if they have that authority. I talked to another moderator a month ago and he or she said that they were aware of the issue and that they were working on it but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Last edited:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
@Josh. can you help out here please

BaconandEggs

Northern California
I've been getting the same errors since trying to upload pics into my album on Friday. I've tried uploading via my laptop, Droid and ipad. All 3 have the same error as the one above...and I tried on 2 different networks. :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I believe that Josh (our admin) has mentioned before that he needs to see a screen shot of the message/error you receive to help him determine the problem.

@Josh

Foursteels

5 Year Member
South Florida
I just tried to upload a photo to an album and I received the same error message. I tried a couple of times using different internet browsers with the same results.

Octavious22

5 Year Member
California
I honestly dont think they will fix this. The moderators and the main person in charge know whats going on. I think this is their way of limiting media upload so that they don't get overwhelmed with daily photo uploads.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I honestly dont think they will fix this. The moderators and the main person in charge know whats going on. I think this is their way of limiting media upload so that they don't get overwhelmed with daily photo uploads.

No, we're not that devious. We don't really care how many pictures or albums are loaded by members. In fact, the more the merrier!

DevilDog5mom7

Arizona
I can't upload media. I created a album but when I try to save the media I get the server error message. I could upload pics but not into an album.