Who Wants to Name My New Tortoise???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
So here's a photo of him. I don't actually have him yet, but I think he does maybe look like a Morty.

Also, I used to have a box turtle named Baggy Pants. I'm mildly tempted to continue naming my chelonians after pants. This guy could be Khaki Pants because of his color... or is that too weird? :p

Tubby.jpg

kimby37

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
shellysmom said:
So here's a photo of him. I don't actually have him yet, but I think he does maybe look like a Morty.

Also, I used to have a box turtle named Baggy Pants. I'm mildly tempted to continue naming my chelonians after pants. This guy could be Khaki Pants because of his color... or is that too weird? :p

Tubby.jpg

I think Khaki is cute. I like Lion King names, Mufasa, Zazu etc. I wish we had room for a large tort, he is cute.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
i always wait to name mine to see what character they have.
Although i got it wrong with mini,she should of been called godzilla or king kong, aa she just barges her way through things and over other torts , just to get to the food first . then she sits on it whilst the others ear around her,
only when they have gone does she move and eat all the food that was under her. LOL :D

Mean Guy said:

I love the pic of the monster turtle
:D

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
He is a very cool looking tort and very big. How about Arnold or Shaquille?

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
M'Choakumchild
Peerybingle
Honeythunder

Status
Not open for further replies.