Who all is still sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I imagine most of the forum DTs (adult at least) out there are still sleeping, right? Perhaps just about to wake up?
My hatchlings are going strong. Got a vet check up tomorrow. Ill have to take some new photos while they sunbask in this SoCal HEAT (ALREADY!)

susan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
San Diego, Ca.
My adult male is still sleeping. He has turned in a few circles since it has warmed up though so i expect him to come walking out of the bedroom soon. He has always told me when he is going to sleep as well as waking up. In his waking months he actually still comes in every night and sleeps under my bed! Even when we move he still figures out where that is:) He is amazing! Also he knows where the fridge is for treats!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I just checked the big boys yesterday and 2 are still sleeping but one was slowly waking. I place water in his box so he could drink. I think they will all be up soon. I hear it is suppose to rain this weekend and temps are suppose to drop again. Hope they sleep until Monday.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
everyone awake yet? it's hotter than hades here in SoCal and my little guys are loving it!

susan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
San Diego, Ca.
Oh yea everyone is up:) And I have to agree it is very hot down here for real! I would love to post pics but I cannot figure out how! It just tells me that my photos are too big:( Any help out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.