Which species has more personality?

Leo the Leopard

I have three leopards, two I’ve raised from hatchlings, and the other one I rescued. They are all very friendly and love head and neck rubs. They follow me around their enclosures, and get in my business while gardening, climb on my feet, boop my shoes, etc. They are very curious and explore everything! ☺️ I also have a Russian that I rescued last year. He is the busiest tortoise and has become much more relaxed and friendly since we’ve had him.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
My male leopard (14 yrs?) Comes when I call him, and follows me around in the yard. He loves when I rub his head and neck. My Hermann (3 yrs?) Lets me pet him, and will look at me when I call his name. Both of them let me hand feed them and are terrific.

bluewolf

Location (City and/or State)
Melbourne Florida
I can certainly see why Sucata’s are so popular.My best friend got one and she loves her Pauly so much. He was so tiny when she got him and is still likely 2.5-3 once’s. I got a different species because I lacked the facilities to give a Sucata the life one needs and deserves.

Tom says these are the friendliest torts with the biggest personality. I just love his love for the Sucata and how it is an unconditional love. He loves them when they are good, when they are bad etci and always

Laura