Which of kinixys?

Medinukas

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kaunas, Lithuania
Hello,

In my country one person is selling Kinixys. I have photos, but it is not in very good condision, so I can't identify which subspecies is this kinixys. Can you help me?

Attachments

• tortoise-1.jpg
    tortoise-1.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 45
  • tortoise-2.jpg
    tortoise-2.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 45
  • tortoise-3.jpg
    tortoise-3.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 43

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Ben is correct. It sure has some deforming growth. Perhaps some MBD. This guy needs some extra care for sure. Appears to be either a very LTC or captive specimen fed incorrectly and possible husbandry issues.

Medinukas

5 Year Member
Kaunas, Lithuania
Thank you very much for your answers. At first, I thought that there is homeana too. When I saw his face, it seems me more like belliana. I'm sure that he needs extra care. As I know his first owner keep him about 3 years. This owner has him about 6 years and he think that there is Testudo Horsfieldii. So you can imagine how "happy" this tortoise is.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
As above, it is a k.homeana.
Medinukas, if you want kinixys species, I know a few people in Europe that have erosa and homeana in at the moment(and a lot who have nogueyi), if you could sort out transport from Germany, Italy, or the Czech Republic.

Medinukas

5 Year Member
Kaunas, Lithuania
Flintus, I have 2 kinixys erosa. I have got them 1.5 years before. First is 6.3 inches, second is 7 inches. It would be great to know contacts of people who have kinixys for sell in Europe. The best place for me is Czech Republic and Germany. Thank you very much.