Whats this water falling from the sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Im getting there ;) about to start rebuilding my new greenhouse too. My poor tropical plants dont like the heat.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Man I'm jealous my part of Texas is awful no rain hardly ever makes it very hard to keep tropical species outside :( love the yard!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You need a giant snapper in the pond! Then when the raccoons and storks come to raid your pond, they get a nasty surprise! :)

We gotta talk Kelly. I'm about to embark on something similar with my Mom. She's recently retired, less than 10 minutes away, has land and has invited me to move the tortoises over there and do what ever I want. Maybe I'll be starting the West Coast Branch of the Tortoise Sanctuary. :)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Tom said:
You need a giant snapper in the pond! Then when the raccoons and storks come to raid your pond, they get a nasty surprise! :)

We gotta talk Kelly. I'm about to embark on something similar with my Mom. She's recently retired, less than 10 minutes away, has land and has invited me to move the tortoises over there and do what ever I want. Maybe I'll be starting the West Coast Branch of the Tortoise Sanctuary. :)

Its been the greatest ever. I spent all weekend and just got back from there. Clearing trees, and she was on the bobcat diggin up dirt, she loves it. They are a perfect animal for retired mothers to help watch while the money makers are at work. Im still looking to be doing this full time in 4 more years of salary life. Its been the only way I could ever has as many as I have now, and next year going to have alot more as soon as I finish the new buildings.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Bwahaha. Tom is onto something here jacqui! I think its a fare trade. C'mon lets see yah im just certain your purdy :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tortadise said:
Bwahaha. Tom is onto something here jacqui! I think its a fare trade. C'mon lets see yah im just certain your purdy :D

You have been drinking too much of them cactus fancy drinks! :D The only purdy I be, is the ugly kind. :p :D Shy and quiet folks like me, tend to never get infront of the camera. :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
tortadise said:
Oh come on. I never get in front of a camera and I posted my photo, TWICE for you!:D:D:D

I still can't figure out who is it is you so strongly make me think of. :)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I dont know. But I get that ALOT anywhere I go, I get random people getting me confused with someone else. Full on conversations and I have no clue who these people are. I dunno, let me know when you find out:D oh andddddd did you get your cactus yet? Im hoping its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.