What was your favorite Thanksgiving dish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston
Oyster stuffing...Boston cream pie...Now I'll be eating about 10lbs of left over turkey.Be farting feathers (there's a visual I'm sure you all could do with out)

M

Maggie Cummings

My son and his family come over and then my son makes pizza's from scratch for us. So mine was cheese and pepperoni and it was really good...

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I want to do a pumpkin tour next year. I want to travel and sample the pumpkin delights everywhere I go. Pumpkin pie, sure. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin cheesecake, Pumpkin scones, Pumpkin roll, Pumpkin muffins, Pumpkin doughnuts, Pumpkin cookies. I could write it in a travel/food blog and others would live their pumpkin fantasies through me. Yeah, that could so happen!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I made (2) things this year for the first time...

1) Pineapple bread dressing...essentially the same thing as upside down cake...only not as rich and 100 times tastier!

2) Yam souffle...a take off on a Bristol Farms favorite...only better!

BTW...there's still turkey, stuffing, potatoes and mac'n'cheese (my wife makes it better than anyone:p) but the pineapple dressing and yam souffle are history...can't wait for Christmas to do it all over again!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
My favorite is the sweet potato pie...with mini marshmallows on top.
I love mac n cheese Dean, do you think your wife would share her recipe?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I think I will go over to dean's for some leftovers, but seriously I am a stuffing and turkey man, I love turkey sandwiches for the next couple of days.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
My favorite is pumpkin pie and grandma's cheeseball! We have it at every family get together. YUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.