What should i name her

Status
Not open for further replies.

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dallas Texas BABY!
M getting a Russian tortoise it's young so I'll say it's a girl lol. But i don't know what to name her I don't want cheesy names but cute names that fit her. I can't think of any the only one I'm considering is Miley one of my favorite singers plus it's a cute name I think suits her. What do y'all think? Open to suggestions.

Snowywood

5 Year Member
Eastbourne
I'd go for something very different and isn't heard of everyday :) am always hunting or noting down names. I just have a never ending zoo lol. But google baby names, allsorts of weird and wonderful names come up :)

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
A few suggestions, Zorya, Vesna, or maybe Veles. All after Slavic goddesses.

SDDTMama

5 Year Member
I used the baby name website 'Nymbler'. You pick names you kinda like, nix the ones you hate, and it picks more names for you based on your preferences. I had a lot of fun with it. :)

ColorfulTortoise

5 Year Member
New England
I like the names Athena, Pandora, Vira, and Scute for female tortoises. I agree with the others- go for an exotic name :)

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
I like Miley, actually, it's really cute. And then if it turns out to be a boy, you can change it to Miles. :p

ellen

5 Year Member
Sonoran Desert
This is going to sound really weird, but Cher could be an interesting name. Cherepaha / Cherepakha is the Russian word for turtle / tortoise. The word sounds more like cherry as opposed to Cher, but, I don't think you'd want to name it Paco...Because then it'd be Fransisco... Lol

JD9981

5 Year Member
If mine is a female I think I may take Shelly! I think that is soooooo cute!

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I was thinking about Dande because mine loves dandelions, as well. Mine is a Sulcata and I thought Dande was very cute. It also seemed like it could work just as well for a boy as it would for a girl. My daughter has begged it off of me and has picked the name Tortc. She also liked the name Scata. Long story shorter, I like your name a lot, animalfreak!:D

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Thanks but it doesn't fit her haha I like nala from lion king plus it's a African name for an African tortoise!!!! It means successful in African! Lol

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
How about Fiona? :).....sounds like Feeona
just a thot! good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.