What is this noise Thor's making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamB

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yucaipa, CA
I have no clue on that one sorry, my Leo makes noises (like gas in his tummy) but nothing like that

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Modesto (Northern) California
So good..the video did work. :)

He makes that noise every morning until I take him out. Im sure they're not mimmikers but it sounds like a sneeze, cough or he's trying to bark like the dogs. I'm baffled. But he's fine otherwise.

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
One of mine makes the same noise, I do not know why. She is healthy and is growing so I just gave up trying to figure out why she does it.

Carlos83

5 Year Member
Fontana CA
Bump this ! ! that's pretty interesting I would want some info on this just in case mine does this . . .On the good side your sully looks great :D

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Modesto (Northern) California
Thanks Cee. I know, strange. It's only when he's in his cage and usually when he's lounging. It's almost as if he's trying to get my attention to let him out. But we also have 2 dogs that bark all day long. Mimmick? I really don't know what it is but he's fine otherwise and vet said his lungs were healthy when I was taking him for the rock blockage. He has another re-check in November. As long as he stays symptom free, I'll ask him to check again then.

Status
Not open for further replies.