What is the weirdest but most delicious thing you've cooked?

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

I remember when I wanted see what would happen if I put orange juice, milk, and sugar into a paper cupcake cup. I put a ton of sugar, a bit of orange juice, and a bit of milk. I microwaved it for about a minute, and what came out was a hard candy. I waited for it to cool down before I ate it. It tasted like caramel but creamy, and orange flavored. It was really hard and sweet.

Another thing I used to make was something I called "Cheez biscuits". What I basically did is a took a container, and filled it with grated cheddar and mozzarella, then I microwaved it for a few minutes. I took it out and let it cool down for a while until they become crispy. I used to make giant Cheez biscuits, and I would often make a ton of then to snack on. (They weren't too hard or too soft.)

And lastly, the weirdest thing I've ever cooked: AT sauce (The sauce is original and I named it). AT sauce was originally meant for dares and pranks, but it tastes good in small amounts when it was on dishes like pasta. Basically how AT sauce is made, is with evaporated rose water (Rose water evaporated with heat, then the vapor collected and put into a container, we added water to the rose water.) then added to tomato sauce. Then we would take vegetable seasoning, add it to hot water, salt, a pinch of black pepper, and ground spices. We mixed all the ingredients into the hot water, then we added it to our evaporated rose water and tomato sauce. We added plenty of spicy tomato sauce and evaporated rose water with the ingredients and we stir it well. Then you have AT sauce. We also call it Pure Poison because it taste awful when you eat spoonfuls of it without anything. PS. Never eat AT sauce with bread. Overall, it takes a long time to make it, plus, it starts to taste funny after you keep it in the fridge for a month, but it tastes great in small amounts with tomato pasta.

What are the weirdest but tastiest things you've cooked?

Location (City and/or State)
Milwaukee
cannelloni. Its pasta stuffed with cheese and spinach. Its delicious and not very weird but its the weirdest thing I cooked.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
The weirdest thing was probably pan fried Large mouth bass with fried crawdad tail meat.
Delicious.
I used to love catching my own dinner.
Remember that I grew up in the south.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
When I was pregnant I made Cresent rolls stuffed with cream cheese and salsa ? i twisted pinwheel type thing i guess lol. Wasnt bad! But keep in mind I was pregnant. It could have actually tasted horrible!

And I didn't try it, but I wanted a pickle spear with peanut butter on it when I was preggers lol. Thankfully we didn't have pickles ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
The 'weirdest' thing recently would have to be i love French fries dipped in chocolate milkshakes lol. Some ppl love it, some ppl think im crazy lol