What can live in an exo-terra

jjsull33

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Denver, Colorado
My room mates have an Exo-Terra terrarium they aren't using and said I could have (more like I told them I was taking it and they didn't argue, just shrugged and went back to their own business hahaha) and I was wondering what I could put in it? It is 12x12 and 18in tall, so it isn't very big and the front opens.

I would like something more active in the day, and I would like to handle it sometimes, however I realize the cage is small and I may not be able to get exactly what I want, so I would like to hear suggestions as to what can live in there for its life or close to.

No bugs, except maybe a mantis if they can live in a cage that small, I can't deal with more than 6 legs hahaha.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Really the only thing that fits in cages that small are dart frogs and other species that dont require heat gradients.
Or maybe another species of frog that is inactive like a pacman maybe?

jjsull33

5 Year Member
Denver, Colorado
I figured the list was not long, I just feel like it shouldn't be sitting there empty haha. Any small lizards that can live in there?

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Maybe those lil Anoles or something? There probably are cooler lizards than Anoles though..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TortForum mobile app

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
DUDE! Perfect for one of those salcutta tortoises. They only grow to the size of their enclosure, so you could have a mini. Sort of like a bonsai tortoise. :D

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: What can live in an exo-terra

Tom said:
DUDE! Perfect for one of those salcutta tortoises. They only grow to the size of their enclosure, so you could have a mini. Sort of like a bonsai tortoise. :D

You're hilarious!! I was literally laughing out loud! Only tortoise people would understand.