What am i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekltestevez

5 Year Member
Hello everyone,
My dad just found this tortoise wondering around his apartment complex..what kind is it?

Attachments

• 0531121143.jpeg
    0531121143.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 71

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
Don't post too much information if you post flyers - don't list the species, and don't have a picture on it. People will contact you claiming that it is theirs just to get a free tortoise. Just post "found tortoise" and your contact info and make them describe it.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I agree with what everyone said, especially Kristina. Let them describe the tortoise, don't want someone trying to get a free tortoise...

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Looks like someone's escaped pet, post a flyer in the complex dont put too much info or give it away.

ekltestevez

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone:) I had him get the right greens...i'll make up a flyer today and see what happens. He says its very friendly so somebody is either really upset or stupid for dumping it. If nobody responds i'll fond a rescue close by. I work to much and my dad lives in a apartment upstairs so I know it won't get the appropriate attention it needs and deserves. I'll let u know what happens.

Zik

10 Year Member!
Philippines
I agree with everyone, especially with Katrina's scam-proof idea.

Allison M.

5 Year Member
El Cajon Ca
That is a great idea, to get in touch with your local tort rescue. I volunteer for San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Rescue and we do all we can to ensure the best homes for our lost or relinquished torts. Thanks for being responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.