were can i get a stock tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

f burkart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Harbor Florida
i looking for a stock tank for my tortoises and turtle and i was wondering were i can get one online thanks!! ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you have a "Tractor Supply Company" near you, they have a very nice selection. They also sell online, but no shipping if you can find a store near you.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I'm with Yvonne- the shipping will kill you- they are not the sort of thing you send by UPS or FedEx. Find your local farm and ranch store or feed store- Tractor Supply (TSC) is a great place for a lot of cool stuff and usually has good prices as well.

Rhyno47

5 Year Member
Hagerstown, MD
The only reason I am getting one is because I live near a distribution center of Tractor Supply Co.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
A lot of online places with physical stores will do free site-to-store shipping so you can go pick it up. Or, they will special order it for you.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
Tractor Supply, Agway and other agricultural supply stores are a good source for stock tanks. If you don't have any stores like that near you then you may want to check with greenhouses, landscape supply stores and even construction supply stores that handle concrete equipment. Those sources often use large tubs and vats in their trades for various tasks. I have a few 2' x 5' heavy duty concrete mixing tubs that I used to use for small outdoor ponds and bogs. The difference between them and a stock tank is that they are low sided so depending upon the application that someone may want to use them for they might end up having to build higher sides for them. Just another possible source for you.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Local feed stores, check with pet supply stores for ordering.. even walmarts.. they may not carry it, but can get it if paid for in advance. Home Depot also. They make metal and Plastic ones.. look for the Sheep ones.. they are not as tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.