Weight Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauntmom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Sorry I feel like I ask too many questions but, how often do you weigh your littler Sully's? Also how much should a 2 month old weigh? My 2 month old weighs 34 grams and my 9ish month old weighs 119g. Is that a good weight for them? This was my first time weighing them so I really don't have anything to go off of. Thanks for the help!

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
They all grow at different rates so it's hard to say what a good weight is. I will say they are fine as long as they are healthy. My hatchling was just over 2 months when I got him and he was 40 grams.

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
I weigh and measure my Greeks weekly. I feed them, soak them (let them eliminate any extra "baggage"), then weigh and measure. I see threads all the time on "my tortoise isn't eating" - I think regular measurement would help these people. If they're regularly gaining weight, there's probably not much to worry about.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
dalano73 said:
They all grow at different rates so it's hard to say what a good weight is. I will say they are fine as long as they are healthy. My hatchling was just over 2 months when I got him and he was 40 grams.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.