We Won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
One of my hats is high school soccer coach. I took over last year. It has been a huge rebuilding effort. We're really young as a team, 17 sophomores. We've improved a lot since last year, competing and beating some teams that blew us out previously. Tonight, we just beat a premier team. One our school has never beaten before. I'm excited. I'm literally still at the field. A dead battery in my car. But, I'm happy enough that it doesn't matter, and sharing with my TF family is more important. :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Congrats! I played for 8 years. I know just what you are talking about!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Congrats!! I love your priorities (telling us before you even make it home). So dead battery like a simple jump will work or your looking at a new battery?

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
Jacqui said:
:D Congrats!! I love your priorities (telling us before you even make it home). So dead battery like a simple jump will work or your looking at a new battery?

I just got home...I was jumped, then went to the auto parts store. I have a brand new battery. I didn't mind waiting, it was good to stand there and let it soak in. And, yes, Tortoise Forum has become a priority. I've got the mobile app, and people are like, "Are you on Facebook?" I respond, "I don't have Facebook, I'm on Tortoise Forum, I know you're jealous."

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
MrJorgensen said:
And, yes, Tortoise Forum has become a priority. I've got the mobile app, and people are like, "Are you on Facebook?" I respond, "I don't have Facebook, I'm on Tortoise Forum, I know you're jealous."

:D

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
MrJorgensen said:
One of my hats is high school soccer coach. I took over last year. It has been a huge rebuilding effort. We're really young as a team, 17 sophomores. We've improved a lot since last year, competing and beating some teams that blew us out previously. Tonight, we just beat a premier team. One our school has never beaten before. I'm excited. I'm literally still at the field. A dead battery in my car. But, I'm happy enough that it doesn't matter, and sharing with my TF family is more important. :)

Ex-Cel-Lent! :cool:

You'd think one of the team member's families would offer you a "jump"...

Status
Not open for further replies.