WE"RE BACK !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hellllloooooo !!!!!

What a wonderful holiday ! We are back home safe and sound. I missed tallula SO much. have so many stories and LOADS of pics to share, will post when i get some time!

Our housemates who were looking after Tallula called us in our 2nd week and said she stopped eating that day. My poor baby girl was missing us too much. She is okay tho, now that we're home she's got more energy than ever, and is begging for more and more food hehe.

It's good to be back :) now I just have to catch up with everyones and the happenings of our online tortoise family!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome back Stace you were missed. But glad you had a good time. Am looking forward to hearing of your adventures during your vacation home. :)

M

Maggie Cummings

Hey !!! Welcome back, I am looking forward to some pictures and stories to go with them...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks Robs and Maggie ! We've loaded the pics onto the pc, just have to find the time to load some on here. Back at work today....mmmm. Got over 800 pics LOL so will share some soon :) It's good to be back. South Africa was so much fun, was awesome to see our families again. We were really sad to come back, but all I could think of was Tallula ! She missed us so much, but she's back in action hehe. Going to be a very busy month, have to find a new apartment and move by the end of this month, but exciting to find a new place ! Cape Town was freezing, wet and windy, but we still had fun....couldn't do most things we planned to do due to the weather. But Durban on the east coast has lovely Winter, it was busy but oh so great !

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome back Stace :) Can't wait to see the pictures. :D

Danny

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome back Staceeee :D
We missed you :D I can't wait to see the pictures and hear your stories!
I am glad Tallula is doing better! Poor little one, she was missing you :(.
It must be really hard to go back to work! I had 2 weeks of vacation, I am going back to work tomorrow and I sooo do not want to!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks Isa !!!!! It is very hard to be back at work today, but I'll get back into it. My computer is giving me a headache...havn't looked at one for longer than 5 mins since I left haha.

Im also glad Tallula is doing better too, she had me worried for a while, but I can tell that she's happy we're home!

Status
Not open for further replies.