We Found Our Tortoise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
After following numerous leads it appears that the search is over!!! We've found our class room tortoise & I owe a ton of thanks & gratitude to Jon White! Sorry to embarrass you Jon, but it's one of the things I do best! :) We will be getting one of Jon's beautiful CBB Russians! On behalf of my 7th & 8th grade ELA classes and myself... THANK YOU SO MUCH JON! :)

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Alright now, it;s party time. Throw your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care. Congrats!!!!

jwhite

5 Year Member
west milwaukee,wi
Anthony, you are very welcome. I am glad to see one of my torts go to a good home, especially one where I will be able to see how it grows.

Jon

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
jwhite said:
Anthony, you are very welcome. I am glad to see one of my torts go to a good home, especially one where I will be able to see how it grows.

Jon

Jon, can we have a sneak peak preview of this little guy, before the class does?

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Hey Jacqui. Jon was kind enough to do so already. Look in the SURPRISE! thread.

Jacqui said:
jwhite said:

Jon

Jon, can we have a sneak peak preview of this little guy, before the class does?

Mary Ellen

5 Year Member
Congratulations on the new addion to your classroom. Be sure and post a picture so we can see the little guy when you get him. Are you going to let the kids name him or will you decide? (I call it a him but I guess it could be a her.) Let us know what you end up naming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.