wanted sulcata

jenyjb

I would love to adopt a sulcata, somewhere near Riverside. I have a big back yard and plenty of time for a little guy. I love tortoises and would love to have one of my own. thank you. please email me [email protected]

keepergale

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
san diego
If you are OK with an adult there are a couple rescues in Orange Ca. Not that far from you. They look pretty good too. Posted here yesterday.

Dylan DeMascio

LA County, CA
Hello. I live in Rowland Heights, and I am currently trying to find a new home for two of my sulcatas. One is about 40-50lbs and is about 9 years old, and the other is a small juvenile of a few years and still fits within an adult's hand. The bigger guy is Hǎo-Hǎo, and the little guy is Ginger. I have more info about them in my profile page. Also, my profile picture is of both of them. I do not require them to go together if you only want one. Please contact me if you're interested. I would definitely like to see how knowledgeable you are and your set-up/resources beforehand, though.

jenyjb

Hello. I live in Rowland Heights, and I am currently trying to find a new home for two of my sulcatas. One is about 40-50lbs and is about 9 years old, and the other is a small juvenile of a few years and still fits within an adult's hand. The bigger guy is Hǎo-Hǎo, and the little guy is Ginger. I have more info about them in my profile page. Also, my profile picture is of both of them. I do not require them to go together if you only want one. Please contact me if you're interested. I would definitely like to see how knowledgeable you are and your set-up/resources beforehand, though.

What are you asking for them? I do currently have one sulcata less than a year old named Torta. I currently keep it in a small 20 gallon tank. I do however have a 60 gallon waiting for it when it gets a little bigger. Outdoors I only place it in a little sand box for now, I don't want it to wander off. Daily I let it take a warm bath/soak then feed it. I feed it again in the evenings. The individual I got him from was feeding it Mazuri, I stopped that and only feed it vegtables (collard, mustard, kale, etc) and little fruit, I dust its meals Zoo Meds reptile vitamins. Like I said I have a big back yard and plenty of time. I really enjoy and appreciate animals. Some of my other pets include: (3) sliders, a skink, a western banded gecko, an anole, as well as several types of birds and fish as well.

Dylan DeMascio

LA County, CA
Are you interested in both of them? Since you are fairly local to me, I don't think I would charge you anything. The only things I would want is to see your set-up via photos and or in person, and I would just like to be allowed to visit them from time to time if you take one or both. If you want both, having 3 tortoises will certainly require a lot of space, so I would definitely like to see how much room you have. Also, as I mentioned, Hǎo-Hǎo has an aggression problem with other tortoises, so I would just like to know if you have plans on how to deal with that. I hope you understand why I'm being so picky; they're like my kids :) . Please let me know if you have any other questions. I also sent you an e-mail previously if you ever prefer to correspond that way.

Dylan DeMascio

LA County, CA
Here are some pictures if you want to see more of them :)

Attachments

• P1010698.JPG
    P1010698.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 14
  • P1010700.JPG
    P1010700.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 13
  • P1010707.JPG
    P1010707.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 13
  • P1010711.JPG
    P1010711.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
  • Hăo-Hăo.JPG
    Hăo-Hăo.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Hăo-Hăo 8.JPG
    Hăo-Hăo 8.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 11
  • Hăo-Hăo ama le carote.JPG
    Hăo-Hăo ama le carote.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 9

JadeBermoy

I have a 5 year old sulcata tortoise that we have had since a month old. She is great around dogs a young children. We are in WASHINTON STATE if intrested we can ship her to u