Want to purchase Mazuri!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
I don't know, "somebody sells it on here! just cant remember who it is momo. "tortoise food"

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
several people sell it the 2 that come to mind are coastal and spikethebest. If I forgot anyone please forgive me.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
If you want to pay by paypal, look on ebay. There are a few sellers.

It's best not to post your email address publicly. You are likely to be spammed. Remove it from your post if you can. People can contact you on here using the messaging system

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
JoesMum said:
If you want to pay by paypal, look on ebay. There are a few sellers.

It's best not to post your email address publicly. You are likely to be spammed. Remove it from your post if you can. People can contact you on here using the messaging system
I second that (the posting your email on public forums)

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
I agree with the email thing,
I made another email to give out,
So it is not my personal account! :)

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
I ordered for (Jdub) this time around, his mazuri prices are some of the best online. I had my mazuri in a day in a hald somehow and he shipped in all the way from california to missouri is this time. I was very impressed. I ordered 6 pounds and it came in 3, 2 pound bags. their was not one broken kibble in the bunch! Highy recommend buying from jdub. Just type in Jdub in your TFO search bar and it will bring up his mazuri advertisement.

cmh0936

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
:tort: I Need to buy Mazuri who's selling please!! my email address is [email protected] i want to pay through Pay Pal....:tort:

I ordered mine last week and it came within 3 days! The email address is [email protected] or phone him at 520-378-4059. His web sites name is www.ivorytortoise.com also takes paypal as this was how I purchased mine. He sells them in a 3 or 5 lb bags. Hope this helps! Chantre :p

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
I order mine through mazuri.com

Tony the tank

5 Year Member
FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
I ordered mine from ebay.

Tony the tank said:
Try this..see if it's sold in your area..I pay $24 for 25lbs

http://www.mazuri.com/Home.asp?Products=2&Opening=4

Yeah they just give you a dealer near you but nothing straight from Mazuri themselves.

I know.. But if you find a dealer near you it would save you quite a bit of time and money...I Found a dealer less than 5 miles from me.. And saves the money on the shipping...

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Guys, guys. Go to the website. You'll see a picture of a parrot and some other animals, and in that picture is a sign that says "shop now". Click on that. Then you go to the right and scroll down to "reptiles" and click on that. From there just start filling your cart. They make it real easy and their delivery time is great.

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
harris said:
Guys, guys. Go to the website. You'll see a picture of a parrot and some other animals, and in that picture is a sign that says "shop now". Click on that. Then you go to the right and scroll down to "reptiles" and click on that. From there just start filling your cart. They make it real easy and their delivery time is great.

Oh I found it....lol. Thanks.... Man stress must also cause brain cell destruction :D

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Tony the tank said:
FADE2BLACK_1973 said:
I ordered mine from ebay.

Tony the tank said:
Try this..see if it's sold in your area..I pay $24 for 25lbs

http://www.mazuri.com/Home.asp?Products=2&Opening=4

Yeah they just give you a dealer near you but nothing straight from Mazuri themselves.

I know.. But if you find a dealer near you it would save you quite a bit of time and money...I Found a dealer less than 5 miles from me.. And saves the money on the shipping...

I found afew dealers closest to me that I will have to see if they have any in stock but not will try to see what it will cost for them to order me a 25 lb. bag for the winter. Mazuri prices are not that bad but that shipping cost makes it abit much. So I will try to save some money and try one of the dealers that Mazuri provided on their map near me.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you can find a feed dealer (selling horse/cattle feed) near you, who sells Purina products, he can order it for you. I buy 25lbs of Mazuri Tortoise Diet for $22, but he doesn't carry it, I have to have him order it for me.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
If you can find a feed dealer (selling horse/cattle feed) near you, who sells Purina products, he can order it for you. I buy 25lbs of Mazuri Tortoise Diet for $22, but he doesn't carry it, I have to have him order it for me.

Not always true as I found out a couple of weeks back. None of my local Purina product feed dealers will even order it for me. They say they would have to buy a pallet of it. All I managed to do was make the entire store get a chuckle out of my request.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.