Walter is Blocked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Oh, poor Walter! I hope hope hope your treatment works for him and dislodges that nasty impaction. Keep us informed of his progress...

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Walters X-rays wree taken on the 15th and 16th correct? So you have not had any more done so far? When will the next one be if you do not see any results?

Marshman

5 Year Member
Rapid City S.D.
Were on a kinda wait and see right now. X-Ray's even with my wife working there are not cheap LOL we did the two right away to see if there was any movement of the impaction. If I don't see any results soon we will do another one to see if we have had any movement next week.

Marshman

5 Year Member
Rapid City S.D.
Sorry haven't posted in awhile just been trying to pull Walter thru his ordeal but he passed last weak. after daily soakings and mineral oil I could not get him to pass the impaction was really hopeful that he would pull thru after so many weeks. Kinda feel like a bad Tort Dad wish i new where i went wrong or what he ate the could have caused it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It might have been a twisted intestine. If that's the case, there's nothing you could've done to save him (it requires surgery).

I'm so sorry that you lost Walter. This is a hard thing to have to go through.

Yvonne

Sudhira

5 Year Member
Oh I am so sad for you, I was worrying about him when I didn't see any posts...I feel for you.

S

Marshman

5 Year Member
Rapid City S.D.
I must say thank you all for the support when Walter came down with this and the condolences after his passing. This forum is a great place for information and support and just to get to know the great people.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Sorry to hear this sad news. You did the best you could, and nursed him through his final days. I am sure Walter was aware of your love and concern.

My sincere condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.