Walker Says It's About Time

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Two weeks ago I took down the barriers that kept the sulcatas separated, From everything I have heard over the years was the sky might fall if they all get together. Well the sky didn't fall and basically they all are getting along just fine. There is 5 and they range from 3 years to 19 years old and I have had 4 of them since hatching. Sylvia I adopted a few years ago and still not sure of it's sex because of the way the shell is deformed. Their weights range from a little over 30 pounds to around 125 pounds and they measure between 18 inches to 29 inches. Here is one pic of Walker with Enoch a almost 5 year old female taken a few days ago.Walker and Enoch copy.jpg And here is a pic taken today, He was as serious with that nursery pot as he was with Enoch :D...walker and pot.jpg Seriously, Because of Walkers age and living alone for so many years I was concerned he might not take to the others but he basically he has been a gentleman. They each return to their usual spot each night, except for Alex because her old spot is not accessible from this area, but she has already chosen a new one off by herself.

Merrick

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
have you thought of mowing down his gruwlars i think they are called it is the spike thing on the plastron