Variegated Plantain?!

Roo Bot

Location (City and/or State)
Portland, Oregon
I've been oogling plantain seeds online this week and stumbled upon variegated plantains. They are actually attractive!

Has anyone grown these from seeds? I'm wondering if they are difficult to grow. Any thoughts/suggestions?

There was a rosette forming variety as well. I'm assuming they would be safe for my happy little Beaulah.

http://www.outsidepride.com/seed/herb-seed/plantain/

plantagomajor.jpg

plantagomajor.jpg

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Thanks for the link. I ordered a few of the seed packs to try them out. I'm always on the lookout for new plants to add variety to the yard.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Apparently, there is a 15% off coupon code this week: july.

Now you tell me. I guess that'll teach me to read the whole thread before acting on the first post. I saw the picture of the variegated plantain and immediately went to the site and ordered some.

1028762jld543t69m.gif

Roo Bot

Portland, Oregon
I hadn't ordered, but didn't want to miss out, so just placed my order. Whenever I order something online, I google for coupon codes- it often pays off! I totally recommend it.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Now you tell me. I guess that'll teach me to read the whole thread before acting on the first post. I saw the picture of the variegated plantain and immediately went to the site and ordered some.

1028762jld543t69m.gif
Why does that happen EVERY TIME? It's like they want you to pay them more! oh wait, they do...