UVB?

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
Lol I lived 8 years in SC, but I now live in Iowa and let me tell you, I much prefer it here XP we will get heat warnings and I am still pulling on a sweatshirt

Moved from Texas to Vegas a few years ago. First summer here everyone was dragging around crying “oh the heat the heat”. I never broke a sweat. It’s a dry heat!

DARKFIRE007

Birmingham Alabama
And in ‘bama, you KNOW humidity!

Put it this way...I once sealed off half the house so the heat would dry a project, a door separated the AC from the heat. When I opened the door, the heat side was pouring and I mean pouring sweat. Summer here is akin to walking into a sauna with a heat bulb right over your head. I live for fall and winter.

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
Put it this way...I once sealed off half the house so the heat would dry a project, a door separated the AC from the heat. When I opened the door, the heat side was pouring and I mean pouring sweat. Summer here is akin to walking into a sauna with a heat bulb right over your head. I live for fall and winter.

I hear that! I spent a couple of months in Atlanta one summer for my work. It was awful and I was from Texas. Hubby & I settled in Vegas waitin’ for retirement. It’s wonderful here. 15% humidity now makes me grumble!