UVB Bulb Blinds Tortoises

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
You did a good job on that. The links and references give your review more punch. Thank you.

JBurer

Apologies for the cross-posting of this, but want as many eyes on it as possible.

Thanks, I am extremely irritated about this. I am reaching out to both Amazon (to get them to discontinue selling this product) and to Exo Terra for a thorough explanation of why they haven't addressed this already.

When I make some progress, I'll start a thread to keep you all informed.

JBurer

Evidently the moderator combined the posts I made in the various sub-forums and deleted several links.

Moderator, at minimum please leave the links in tact so that there is traffic to the review.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good job, sir.
And thanks on behalf of all the tortoises and other reptiles this might help save

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I just clicked the “useful review" tab but it stayed at 3 when I returned to see if it had been updated.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I just did it and still at three.
Not sure what moderator did what. So can help you there.

crimson_lotus

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Says for me that 7 people found the review helpful, I don't really know if that includes me yet or not. Probably slow to update.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Evidently the moderator combined the posts I made in the various sub-forums and deleted several links.

Moderator, at minimum please leave the links in tact so that there is traffic to the review.

I merged them all together, then moved the duplicates out, leaving only one posting. I didn't do anything with the links. If some of the links are missing, then maybe the one post that I kept didn't have all the links in it. If you PM me the missing links, I'll add them to the thread.