User names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I breed pythons, inverts and hopefully soon tortoises. Red Earth Exotics is my registered business name. It's not much of a business, but I still like the name and will keep using it.

On non-herp related forums, my user name is "Young Guns". It was a nick-name I got in the Marines. My last name is Young......

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
MOMO IS ON MY STEERING WHEEL OF MY WRX SUBIE. I ALSO THOUGHT IT SOUNDED AFRICAN SO MY FIRST PANCAKE WHO PASSED AWAY WAS momo.:(

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
LeroyLeft said:
I came up LeroyLEFT ,Some years ago I had a leopard tort named Leroy ,one day he bulldozed out his pen .he left!

This made me laugh. Sorry about your leoaprd though.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
ChiKat- The "Chi" is because I'm from the Chicago area (and I love Chihuahuas :D) and "Kat" is a nickname. My name is Katherine but most people call me Katie/Kate.

I have had the strangest usernames...when I first got AIM when I like 10-years old I made my screenname "pinky13212" because my hamster's name was Pinky ;D (I used KD Beach Babe, Sunflowerbaby, and equally embarrassing names throughout junior high. Super.)
I pretty much have a different username for every forum/online account.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
My username for anything and everything had always been Bodhi (Bo Dee) after our Siberian Husky. He certainly was a Bodhisattva. Unfortunately he is no longer with us, so when I signed on here I decided to keep it simple.

kimby37

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
My name is Kimberlee, but family and friends would occasionally call me Kimby when i was younger and as a teenager. the 37 is because i love the number 3 and the number 7. Wish i had a more exciting story, but that just about sums it up :)

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
My name is Leonard my family members call me Len, My name at work was Lenny, other people and most friends call me Leonard. If Len is not available I will use something close to it. Don't hear Lenny much any more since retirement.Len

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
terryo said:
Mine is just my first name and the first letter of my last name. Boringgggg............:rolleyes:

don't feel bad TerryO, I am right there with you... lol. It is my first name which is usually always taken so I added the initial of my last name. On other chats/forums I would use bluecochin, but since it is a breed of chicken, I did not find it right for a tortoise forum. It appeared that many people were using their first names so went that route.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Steve HARRIS - Iron Maiden. All time favorite band and musician.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
Marty333 said:
Mart's my name but people always called me Marty and 333 is because 3 is my lucky number so how lucky would three, threes be???! :p :tort:

I thought your name was Katerina?

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
Mine on this site is pretty lame and obvious: Gary Bright + tortoises = GBtortoises. On another unrelated site I have a user name of Fuzzyson1. My lifelong nickname is "Fuzzy" (inherited from my father). My father only had one son, hence my user name. I would have went with something cool here like "Cannibus Abdul Hassish" or "The Bagwan Rashnish" But neither is really appropriate for anything at all! LOL

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
harris said:
Steve HARRIS - Iron Maiden. All time favorite band and musician.

Now thats a loyal fan!

Mine came to be when I got laid off from the Phone Co. in 93'. I started a Telcom business and wanted a catchy name. Hence: Wire We Hear Telecommunications. The double meaning was a hit so even when I was recalled back 2yrs later ... I kept it as my e-mail and user names.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Wirewehear said:
Mine came to be when I got laid off from the Phone Co. in 93'. I started a Telcom business and wanted a catchy name. Hence: Wire We Hear Telecommunications. The double meaning was a hit so even when I was recalled back 2yrs later ... I kept it as my e-mail and user names.

Wow! Another one of those small world thingeys. I was going to be laid off in '93 at good old Ma Bell, but instead they bumped me back to clerical (from mgt.) I retired soon after that, then was hired back as mgt as a contractor.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
I'm shellysmom because I'm Shelly's mom. But, Shelly the sulcata, not Shelly from the forum whose name is really John. That was a joke in a previous thread, apparently. :)

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
emysemys said:
Wow! Another one of those small world thingeys. I was going to be laid off in '93 at good old Ma Bell, but instead they bumped me back to clerical (from mgt.) I retired soon after that, then was hired back as mgt as a contractor.

Yeah, 93' was a weird time for the phone co's. They all were going thru transitions. It was GTE when I left and came back to Verizon. Customer service has been going downhill since. I've got the time/points to retire but I'm still too young to draw on anything. 55 seems to be the magic # so looks like I'll be one of those ancients (according to the youngsters) that everyone hopes will leave so they can bump up in seniority. Someday tho .... the knees are going to give out and my pole climbing days will be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.