UpGrade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Millie Enclosure 1.JPGMillie enclosure 2.JPGMillie enclosure 3.JPGMillie enclosure 4.JPGmillie enclosure 5.JPGMillie enclosure 6.JPGI had Mildred in a 54 gallon Rubbermaid tub indoors..(she is still too small IMO to be outside all the time but she does have a 'weekend playpen). this weekend I got my hubby to hook another 54 gallon to it and viola! A extra large enclosure for my little princess. I have attached pics and would love feedback-in some pics the powersun isnt up because my hubby had to move it from one wall to the other. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

dokomadake

5 Year Member
Looks great! Im sure your tortoise will be very happy having more space to explore! :D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using TortForum mobile app

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
dokomadake said:
Looks great! Im sure your tortoise will be very happy having more space to explore! :D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using TortForum mobile app

thank you! yes she seems very happy-she has stomped from one end to another already. Thankfully Yvonne pointed out even though she is smaller she would need an expanded place-that was my motivation! ((thanks Yvonne!!)) :tort:

crimsonzele

5 Year Member
Just a question. I'm a newbie. Do you have a UVB bulb in there or is that why she's next to the window?

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
crimsonzele said:
Just a question. I'm a newbie. Do you have a UVB bulb in there or is that why she's next to the window?

It is a Powersun MVB so its UVA/UVB-I put her by the window because thats the only place in that room, and I thought it would help the plants a little bit :)

crimsonzele

5 Year Member
I want to do this. As in connecting the tubs. Where did u find that cute wood pathway? I need something like that.

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
crimsonzele said:
I want to do this. As in connecting the tubs. Where did u find that cute wood pathway? I need something like that.

It actually came from Petco-they have them in the Hamster/small animals eisle next to the houses and chew sticks-they are about 3.00 apiece if remember correctly...I saw them in a few enclosures here and went looking for them myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.