Updated pics of Godzilla the Aldabra tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
Just wanted to share some updated pics of Godzilla my aldabra tort taken right around hollowween....just turned 6 yrs old. For image scale, zilla is about 95lbs here and my gf is about 10lbs heavier, to give you an idea.

Feel free to ask any questions:tort:

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• godzilla and mee.jpg
    godzilla and mee.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 179
  • godzilla and mee#2.jpg
    godzilla and mee#2.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 195

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Very cool. I am looking forward to the growth of my Aldabra as the years pass. Would you provide some background, if you know, regarding that gap between the two vertebral scutes visible in the first photo?

Thanks.

dds7155

5 Year Member
Got any more pics of your girlfriend? Just Kidding :=) beautiful Tortoise

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
OMG, That aldabra is on the fast track for growth! Godzilla Looks happy!
Please keep posting various pictures of Godzilla!

oscar

10 Year Member!
Illinois
He is a beautiful tortoise, do you live in a part of the country were you can keep him outside year round. My wife won't let me get anything bigger than a red foot unless we move out of IL to a warmer climate.

zesty_17

5 Year Member
Florida
Savannah30 said:
Just wanted to share some updated pics of Godzilla my aldabra tort taken right around hollowween....just turned 6 yrs old. For image scale, zilla is about 95lbs here and my gf is about 10lbs heavier, to give you an idea.

Feel free to ask any questions:tort:

Enjoy!!

aww, love these, thanks for posting.

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Those are great pics! How did you come up with the name Godzilla? I love it. He seems like he is very loving.

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
ALDABRAMAN said:
OMG, That aldabra is on the fast track for growth! Godzilla Looks happy!
Please keep posting various pictures of Godzilla!

thanks aldabraman!! zilla has been in a speedy growthspurt the last couple years....just last october i have him marked at around 35lbs..and no...thats actually not a typo LOL

and yup oscar i live in south florida near boca raton so it rarely dips below 50 here...maybe 12 nights a year at most...and i live alone so dont have to worry, plus the neighbors are cool with the big guy since he's harmless. My gf is into exotics too (she has an opossum, soon a coatimundi) so it's not really an issue lol. Only issue I have is when im trying to tan in the backyard and he comes over wanting to be pet (and me not knowing it, having sungoggled on) and crawls under the extended lawnchair and literally starts dragging me, i do get annoyed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.