Updated Baby Roo Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
exoticsdr said:
This picture taken approx 10 weeks from the first pic on July 27th (see old thread). He is taking up alot more pouch now, his head is about three times as long as his entire body was in July. I think all is well and he should do fine from here on out, soooooooo I think it's time we start taking name suggestions and some lucky TFO'r will get to name him (unless no good names are suggested..haha). His mother's name is Ginger Roooogers and his daddy is Teddy Roooosevelt.....names will be judged accordingly.....if anybody suggests Kangaroo Jack they will automatically be banned forever from further naming contests!! haha

DSC04835.jpg

how bout Jackaroo

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Eyes open now (though you can't see them), ears unfolding, getting BIG, starting to get some peach fuzz and fussed at me when I disturbed him for this picture...haha. Can't wait until he starts poking his head out of the pouch in a couple weeks...looks like I will be able to pull him for bottle feeding after the first of the new year.

DSC04853.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
CtTortoiseMom said:
I was wondering the same thing! Very cool picture!! I was thinking "Roo" for the name just because it is the baby kangaroo from "Winnie the Pooh".

I like that suggestion!! Aww Roo :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Doc, can I be you in my next life? How neat that would be to say you handfed a roo!

Status
Not open for further replies.