Update on Humphry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Hi all...thought I would share pics of the old man...if you recall he had a gigantanormous abscess that was cleared a couple month ago...I think he has healed wonderfully. As we suspected his left side does not match his right but he does not mind..he feels so much better (I can tell). He now likes to take long strolls around our property..so took these pics on our stroll this am before he retired back to his yard before the heat started to bear down.....

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Oh wow. He looks so much better! You and the vet gave him great care! Nice work.

And that first picture makes him look like he has horns growing out of his face. I was confused for a second. :D (Out of coffee this morning)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Humphry looks great! Thanks for the update.

The Mojave Kid

5 Year Member
Barstow, CA
I'm happy to see he has recovered! I have no idea how he looked before but he sure looks good in the pics! lol Humphry looks A LOT like my female Lucy!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
This was what Humphrey was dealing with when he was turned over to me.....a prior supervisor of mine use to host him and believed in nature taking it'd course so no vet....well that person moved out of state and turned Humphrey over to me ...so he was in my hands...I too believe in nature taking its course (as hard as it is to me most times)however and I felt compelled on a spiritual level to intervene and took him to the vet.....I am so happy I did...he has always been a mellow dude and such a forgiving sort about him and to see him act so carefree these days is an awesome trade....

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, glad humphry is doing better ,he look so sweet. he must be happy he has you. lindy

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
That was good size, very happy to see he is doing great now! He must have a good mom! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.