Uk has had some good weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Swansea, UK
So the uk has finally had some good weather, well south wales has anyway so i thought i would get Jimmy out for some sunshine, for those of you that may have read the posts about him being ill at the beginning of the year he is now doing great, totally back to normal and eating like a little piggy, he has another vet visit next thursday at which point i am hoping he can come off the medication, here are some photos from today, enjoy...

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality of some of the photos, they were taken on my phone : )

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
its been up and down in sacramento for the past week tornado warnings one minute and sunshine the next......I need to get out and make my outdoor enclosure soon my torts need outdoor light ,nuthn like the sun...rite.!

hali

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
ahh lovely photos and meant to stay good for the next few days - hope so having a bbq on saturday

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Swansea, UK
Thanks everyone for the comments and i am so glad to that we have had some good weather, Jimmy has been loving it although i am not used to dealing with this hot weather, not that i am complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.