First day out in Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Swansea, UK
So i have recently moved to Swansea, Wales and the weather surprisingly was good enough to get Jimmy out, sorry about it being so picture heavy, i took 150 so i have actually cut it down a lot! I wish i had waited and entered one of these into the calender contest now!

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Enjoy : )

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Little Jimmy doesn't seem to care that he's been uprooted and plunked down in a new home...in fact, he really seems to be enjoying it! I love that he's so willing to try all the different entrees on the smorgie table.

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Those are some great pics. He looks so happy :)

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
Little Jimmy looks so much like my little Hermanns Shelby, I live in Pontefract West Yorkshire and got her for the Tortoise center and was wondering if you hermanns was from the same place as there marking are so much alike it unreal

M

Maggie Cummings

I see he is willing to eat cement!!! Just teasing because it looks like he's biting the cement. He cute and those are good pictures.

hali

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
what a happy chappy - they say it will be warm this weekend too - so he should be able to do it all over again lol x

shmily1605

5 Year Member
Sardis, MS
Great pics. I bet you can remove the one you put up for the contest and put your new one up since voting has not began. Just ask Josh.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
You need to enter one of those pics of him! He is ADORABLE! Very photogenic.

Allegra

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You took a bunch of outstanding pictures. Very sharp and clear. The coloring on the shell is awesome and then I love not only the coloring, but the detail and scaling on the face and legs. Very impressive!

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Swansea, UK
Thank you everyone for such lovely comments, i love photography and i just love my little Jimmy even more so i had great fun taking these pictures!

Tracy Gould said:
Little Jimmy looks so much like my little Hermanns Shelby, I live in Pontefract West Yorkshire and got her for the Tortoise center and was wondering if you hermanns was from the same place as there marking are so much alike it unreal

I think i have seen picrtures of your Shelby and yes they do look very alike but i got mine when i was living in Germany.

Candy said:
What are you doing there? I love your beautiful pictures and I would quickly summit the second to the last picture into the calendar contest that we have going on here. It's a sure winner. :D He is absolutely a gorgeous tortoise.

http://tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Third-Annual-Calendar-Photo-Contest-Submissions-Thread

I have just started Swansea university so i moved here just under a month ago.

Thanks again for such nice comments, it is really great to be able to share these with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.