two new babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I just got two new little boxies from Julie (TROLI). I was lucky because someonw was coming to where I live from her rescue and brought them to me. I didn't have to buck the traffic on the expressway.

Kit and Kat...my son named them.

004-30.jpg

Nora had to have some too...she loves worms
001-39.jpg

Now I'm done...here's all the boxies
Kit
002-38.jpg

Kat
004-31.jpg

Nora
007-29.jpg

Chewy
024-11.jpg

Nolie
006-39.jpg

Pi

002-39.jpg

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
Kit and Kat look like they are right at home.
Congrats on the new additions. :)

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
great addition. im looking forward to reading about thier progress in the future.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thank you. They are doing fine now. In the beginning they kind of stuck together, but now they are branching out. Chewy and Pi are always together. One will actually stop eating if they see the other leave the food dish. Best pals for sure.

M

Maggie Cummings

The last one of Pi in that grass makes me cringe...at the beginning of summer I spent $10 on that grass and I am nursing it along and begging it to grow... A turtle squishing it isn't something I'd want....BUT....they all look happy and certainly have a great place to live. I just talked to Julie a couple of days ago she tells me she has 7 Sulcata she is trying to find homes for...7 Sulcata you guys who've been wanting them....here ya go...

Julie Maguire <[email protected]>

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
maggie3fan said:
The last one of Pi in that grass makes me cringe...at the beginning of summer I spent $10 on that grass and I am nursing it along and begging it to grow... A turtle squishing it isn't something I'd want....BUT....they all look happy and certainly have a great place to live. I just talked to Julie a couple of days ago she tells me she has 7 Sulcata she is trying to find homes for...7 Sulcata you guys who've been wanting them....here ya go...

Julie Maguire <[email protected]>

She just got another one...50 lbs. on Saturday. Some young girl from here...the one who brought me my boxies. I guess she ships as she will only find homes for them in the warmer climates.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I love your boxie garden. The new babies should be so happy there. Lucky little turtles!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Congratulations, Terry! Your collection is quite impressive. I think the next step will be a video of the turts motoring around that lovely new turtle pen your son is building, just reveling in their perfect little microclimate with Pio hogging the best basking rocks and nicking their worms when their heads are turned. Or is the tortoise stream and garden a separate part of your customized yard? ;)

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
They are some lucky boxies to have landed in your hands. What an adorable bunch you have!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Stephanie, Pio is all alone now in his garden. This is the new boxie garden. I posted some pictures in the enclosure section. I think he is glad to get rid of them, although it took him a few days to adjust to being alone.

OurZoo

5 Year Member
Glendora, CA
Does "Nolie" have a secret? She got that smile that says, "I know something you don't"! Love it!:rolleyes:

Nolie
006-39.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.