Two 2012 CB Sulcata Tortoises For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
I've decided to sell both of my 2012 CB Sulcata Tortoises, Mervin and Mabel to focus more on my Leopard Tortoises and due to personal circumstances. Last year in July 2012, I got into a fatal drunk driving incident that caused one of my close friends to pass away... I was incarcerated for a month before I was bailed out and have been out on bail for a little more than a year. Since then I've been having on going court battles and have decided to take my case to trial, this upcoming October is my court date. I have no idea what my fate is determined to be, I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best... If the worst was to be expected, I will be serving time and will be leaving the care of my remaining tortoises to my younger brother. He's a full-time student studying biology and knows just as much as I do in tortoises. He's seen what I do and watched me care for my tortoises since day one, back in 2002. I never wanted to leave this upon him, but he knows that this means the world to me. I'm selling Mervin and Mabel, because I know this would be able to help him focus more on two instead of four and give him time to still be a full time student. Rather then just adopting them out, I chose to sell them for the little extra money to buy supplies for my Leopards and finish building them a larger enclosure.

I purchased Mervin and Mabel back in December 2012, from Lancecham a fellow TFO member as well. They have been raised in hot and humid conditions for the time having them and have spent most of the summer outdoors. Their diet has consisted anywhere from Mazuri Tortoise Diet, Natural Grassland Tortoise Food, grasses, clovers, weeds, Hibiscus flowers and leaves, Spineless Opuntia Cactus, Endive, Escarole and Spring Mix occasionally. They get morning soaks in warm/hot distilled water outdoors in natural sunlight for about an hour, graze throughout the day and hideout in their humid hide during the hottest times of the day. There not as big as a lot of TFO members are for their age (about 10 months), but they're surely growing.

I don't know how to put a price on something priceless to me, but I'd like to ask $100 each, shipping not included.

I have never shipped reptiles before, but I do know the guidelines and how to do ship them. Overnight shipping will be made through "Ship Your Reptiles" and should arrive no later than 10:30 AM. For shipping quotes please provide your ZIP code. Local pickups are welcome.

I will accept PayPal and Chase Quick Pay.

You can contact me through private message, e-mail ([email protected]) or text/call (702-538-3649).

Here's a link to Mervin and Mabels current growth stats and pictures. http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-78391.html

MERVIN

11lb.jpg

ys4e.jpg

6ok2.jpg

MABEL

jd2z.jpg

lozw.jpg

8jmw.jpg

Thanks for your time,
Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.